Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lost a screw...no I mean lost a spring

The other night while I was using my Hydrofloss one of my springs popped off. My husband got some tweezers, a flashlight and a magnifying glass and fixed it for me. That was so embarrassing to have my husband look at my teeth with a magnifying glass. The funny thing was I went to the ortho the next day for them to check his work and they just took the spring off and put spacers in. They said he put it back on right and he could have a job there if he wanted though. :-) I got black ligs on (I think that's what they are called) and I like them. I probably won't do anything wilder than that. I keep hoping my teeth will move a bunch so much that I won't need surgery. I'm sure that won't happen, but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment