Monday, July 27, 2009

Bummer

It's funny how when you have braces you notice more people in braces then you normally would. Well, when you are planning surgery I guess the same thing applies. I ran into 2 different people yesterday that had jaw surgery. Both of them had more than one surgery and one person had 5 different surgeries. Her situation was unusual and due to trauma, so it's not the same. Or so I tell myself. The other woman had it done and they took too much upper gum out and she looked funny so they had to redo it. I guess that's my fear now that I would look funny after the surgery and have to redo it. I guess I'm having second thoughts. I would love to have a beautiful smile though. Oh, I hate indecision.

2 comments:

  1. i've met a lot of people who have had jaw surgery (or know someone who has), too! In the beginning I thought it was so rare...

    I can't imagine having to have multiple surgeries... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine having multiple surgeries! that would be so scary...one is enough for me thank you! Good luck with everything!
    Corey

    ReplyDelete